Yep, that's $47.02 in the tank of a Toyota Corolla.
It's been a good one!

Here's the Chili Pepper
Dune Allen Beach, Fl
It is across the street from the beach, about a 7 minute walk.

You could see the ocean from the top look-out,
about 50 steps from the bottom, quite a good work out!

View of Oyster Lake.

The first day, the water was so clear...

I could see the jellyfish! I am the only one who walked over that day and
I sure am glad that I did!

I put this turquoise one in a glass w/ ocean water to photograph it.
I saw many of these washed ashore and dead.
This is the top view.

It flipped easily in the clear glass. Those white things must be tentacles of some sort, it's just cool to me, they moved around! The kids loved it.

While still at the beach house, my mother-in-law found this in the National Geographic Magazine in her room. We subscribe, however figured out we missed that issue due to subscrip stuff, sooooo, I'm glad I photographed the mag while we were there.

hhhmmm..

Feeling froggy, lots of little froggies.

The sunrise over Oyster Lake every morning was incredible.
Those colors rose above with bright red gleams of light & haze each day
with wild hibiscus blooming.

wild hibiscus (i think that's what it was!)

and here's the closed version...

Early morning Beachy Shadows

A daytime view of Oyster Lake from the tippy tippy top top.
This is a seedless sunflower at the Seaside Charter School Garden.I like this kind, never seen one before!

Cute in the morning...

Crazy small pool! It does have a ledge for adults to sit on.
Michael Phelps probaly could not lay across this pool L - R.

Funny Stuff...

The day we left... the oats were pretty.


No comments:
Post a Comment